F1 Visa

You Need an F1 Visa to Study in the USA: Everything You Need to Know If you’re thinking about working in the United States, you’ll need to get an F1 visa. An F1 visa is also known as a student visa, and it allows foreign students to enter the U.S. to study at American universities …

F1 Visa Read More »